Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spring

Spring arrived in Japan. It was a real relief after the long cold winter. The days are perfect but the nights are a little chilly. I can wear t-shirts and sandals at last.
View of Osaka from the UMEDA SKY BUILDING

OSAKA CASTLE
Went to Osaka castle to view the sakura. it was really crowded. Unlike Kyoto there is more space to walk around in.


Tomo really photographs well. She is a great model.


KYOTO AGAIN:
Kyoto is really my favorite place in Japan. I keep going back there. maybe one day I'll live there. I was really lucky with this photo. Tomo and I were walking behind two maiko. I saw two coming our way and snapped this picture. Luckily no one got in the way. Tomo thinks they're not real maiko. I think they're real.




1 comment:

  1. Love the sakura flowers and the traditionally clad ladies. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete